Italian bike maker Pinarello has released the latest version of its flagship Dogma WorldTour ridden road bike, the Dogma F.
The Dogma F will replace the Dogma F12 as the top of the line bike model offered by Pinarello. We expect it to be ridden by the Ineos Grenadiers in the very near future, even possibly at the 2021 Tour De France.
Pinarello claims that the Dogma F is lighter, stiffer and more aerodynamic than the F12. Rather than being classified as an aero or lightweight bike, the Dogma F is regarded as an all-rounder, the best possible race bike for every type of terrain or cyclist.
The Dogma F will be available in both rim brake and disc brake options however the frame is compatible only with electronic groupsets.
The claimed weight for an unpainted 53cm frame is 865g for disc and 860g for rim brake.
The Dogma F key details:
• Carbon T1100 1K frame material
• 11 frame sizes, 16 handlebar sizes and 2 seat post sizes for a total of 352 sizing combinations
• Available in rim and disc brake options
• Claimed weight of an unpainted 53cm frame – 865g (disc brake) and 860g (rim brake)
• Weighs approximately 6.9kg (size 53cm) with Campagnolo Super Record EPS, DT Swiss ARC1400 50mm profile, w/o pedals and bottle cages/bottles
• Dogma F disc brake frame kit is 265g lighter than the Dogma F12 disc brake frame kit in size 53cm
• Dogma F disc brake is 4.8% more aerodynamic than the Dogma F12 disc brake
• Dogma F rim brake is 3.2% more aerodynamic than the Dogma F12 rim brake
• Dogma F is 12% stiffer at the bottom bracket compared to the Dogma F12 bottom bracket
• Saving of 1.3W and 2.6W riding at 40KM/H and 50KM/H respectively
• Disc brake version is more aerodynamic than the rim brake version
• 28mm max tyre clearance
• Titanium saddle-rail clamps
• New ultralight headset bearings
• 110Kg/242.5Lbs weight limit
The new Pinarello Dogma F will be in stores most likely in September 2021. The frameset will be on sale in December 2021.
The RRP for the frameset (rim and disc) is £5,400. The RRP for the fully kitted Dogma F (Dura Ace Di2) starts at £11,000.
To learn more, please visit the Pinarello website.
View the Pinarello bike range with summarized reviews, specifications and full reviews.